Friday, October 22, 2010

REVIEW ON AMERICAN GIRL DOLL LANIE'S HAMMOCK!!!-Requested

Hi Everyone! We got a request from a girl named Phoebe who requested a review on Lanie's Hammock! Check out her American Girl blog at http://lovethatdoll.blogspot.com/      It really is awesome!!!!!
Lanie's hammock may be a whopping $38 but let me tell you it is so worth it! The set includes Lanie's nature journal, the beautiful green hammock, an adorable pillow to go along with the hammock, some screws(to screw it together), and the instructions. My dad set the hammock up in only 2 minutes! It is so easy and the instruction are very clear and are easy to follow!

After the hammock is set up, your doll can lay in it, or two dolls can sit in it! The hammock and pillow is just such great quality and your dolls are guaranteed to love it! The nature journal even has room for you to draw in animals or plants or just anything in nature!!
Thanks! Please follow our blog and comment if you like it! Also we have a poll going, please check it out! It is on the right side!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing that for me! Wow, I love her hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Hannah! I just found your blog, and I really like it! It won't let me vote on the poll, though. It says I have to be signed in, but I am signed in. Just wondering, (:Hannah:) P.S. My sister, friend, and I have a new blog called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. Could you check it out? You could post a comment, vote on the weekly poll, and maybe even follow our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete