Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rebecca and Ruthie!!

Today we took some photos of Rebecca and Ruthie and we thought it would be a good idea to compare Ruthie and Rebecca so you can see the differences between them.
Ruthie has beautiful very dark brown almost black colored curly hair. Her curls are very tight, where Rebecca's are more on the loose side. Rebecca has light brown curly hair. Ruthie's hair is more in ringlets were Rebecca's is very curly. Ruthie has hazel eyes while Rebecca has bright green eyes. I think that Rebecca's skin is actually darker than Ruthie's. Also remember they are both very different characters in the book. Ruthie loves fairytales, and Rebecca loves to act.
Also, please comment answering this question: Which one do you like better Rebecca or Ruthie, and why?
This is a photo taken in the bunkbed Julie and Catherine share.
Catherine sleeps on the top bunk and Julie sleeps on the bottom bunk.

Rebecca and Ruthie are such good friends!!!!!!

Also, please comment answering this question: Which one do you like better Rebecca or Ruthie, and why?

2 comments:

  1. I like Ruthie better. I love her hair. She is my favorite of my three dolls (Ruthie, Kit, and Chrissa). I like Ruthie better because of her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both dolls, but if I'd have to choose, I'd probably pick Rebecca, because she's such a pretty doll in general. Hannah

    P.S. I don't live on a farm, those are just pics we took at our grandparents house.

    ReplyDelete