Sunday, March 6, 2011

An American Girl Musicial Drama

It was yesterday when Felicity (the drama teacher) announced that the doll academy would be holding a musical. All The girls were buzzing with excitement. 
I WONDER WHO WILL GET THE LEAD!
"Alright Everyone. I will be the director of this year's musicial Wizard Of Oz. Auditions are tomorrow. If you would like to be part of the musical please raise your hand", said the teacher.

Immediately all of the dolls in the room raised there hand. Chatter went through the room. I want to be Dorothy, I can't believe this, and it's my dream come true said everyone.

The next day after auditions Ruthie was to be Dorothy in the play. Jessie was devastated. "Yesturday my audition was terrible". Then Kailey tried to comfort the distressed Jessie. STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! You're going to have so much fun doing the musical, trust me!
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jessie. I can't wait to see the musical!! :)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete