Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Disney World Trip!

Hi Everyone! Remember how we said we were going to Disney World well we went a little while ago and here are some pics we took there! Unfortunately we couldn't bring our dolls but we bought them a minnie and mickey stuffed animal. We all had such a blast Disney World is one of the funnest places ever!! Not to mention we got to meet so many of our favorite disney characters like Pooh, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, and so much more!! Also don't worry our next post will be about American Girl Dolls.
Every night the castle in Magic Kindom looks like this!! It is so beatiful!!

Here is a picture of the dolphins I took in Seaworld. Seaworld was so fun but feeding the dolphins there was so much fun escpecially since I love dolphins!

Here is a picture I took in the parade that we saw. Jessie is one one of Catherine's favorite characters.
Disney World was the funnest trip ever and if you have never been I reccommend it immensly you will not be disappointed!! Our favorite things there were: Meeting the characters, Epcot's ride Soarin, we loved Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios the best out the four parks. All the rides and activities to do there were a blast!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Great pics!
    I went to disney word in 2007:).
    You also went to the boston AG place,just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U don't have to tell,it's ok:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I went to Disney World when I was five, so nine years ago. I adored this huge carousel and rode it every day while we were there :) It looks like you had a great time!
    ~Katie~
    PS: Kaya looks beautiful in your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it looks like it was fun.:) The dolphin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete