Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Julie's American Girl Place in Boston Trip Wishlist!

Whoop! I am so excited! We officially know when we are going to Boston (in about a week and half) I can't wait!! So today I thought I would show you some things I want to get there. This list is not official so I won't get everything on this. I am so excited I can't wait to do a huge Boston post!!
Josefina's Feast Outfit-$28
I love this outfit I think it's so cute!

Josefina's Pajamas-$24
I love these! The ribbon on top looks so cute!

Josefina's School Outfit-$24
This is probably my favorite Josefina outfit!

Sombrita-$18
She is adorable I really want to get her she is probably the thing
 I want to get the most at the agp

Julie's Summer Skirt Set-$28 this outfit is adorable I love the skirt!



I know this looks like a lot of stuff but I won't be able to buy everything. I also want to buy some store
exclusives. Thanks for viewing our blog!

2 comments:

  1. That must be SO exciting for you!! I hope you have fun. In August I'm going to the one in NY. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those American Girl outfits.:)

    ReplyDelete