Tuesday, November 22, 2011

American Girl Place NYC TRIP!

HI EVERYONE! LONG TIME NO POST! We got to go the the agp in nyc and it was amazing! We  got to see all the holiday displays and it was just incredible! I am so sorry we haven't done a post in ages we have been sooooooooooooooooooo busy with everything! We are back on now though :) So going to nyc near christmastime is just so special with all the window displays and everything :)
Christmastime holiday display :)


The holiday window display! Sooooooooooooooo cute!

All of the dolls in their holiday dresses!

Christmas holiday display

Marie and cecile grace :)

The julie section

The addy section

The kaya section!

Molly!

Our molly and julie! They had an amazing trip!

Wow this display was soooooooooo cute! It showed every doll
in their holiday outfits! :)

Molly and the display molly!

Julie and Molly!

The Christmas wreaths and decorations are sooooooooo pretty :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had SO much fun!! All of the displays are beautiful and festive! I love how all of the boxes are wrapped up too. Thanks so much for sharing pictures! :)

    Have a great day,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your American girl trip photos. I so want to go, one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design! Check out ours!

    agfun.thewrightfamily.name

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I've only been to the AG store in Texas.
    ~Meg, the doll lover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing I love all the photos! would you consider sending one I can use for December 29th for my blog? I am hoping to get as many Doll Holiday photos as I can to share with my readers! you can email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
    Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete