Saturday, April 14, 2012

American Girl Place NYC Trip April 2012!

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to share some pictures of our trip to the American Girl Place in NYC! ENJOY! We went last week, and it was soooooooooooooooooo incredible!!
The American Girl Place!

The adorable window display for April 2012!

I wish ag sold that tent!

That tent is sooooooooooooo cute!

Aww this is adorable!

I love this swimsuit!

The MAG section!

:D

Adorable hiking outfit!

I just love this display!

TENT!


American Girl Party!

Picnic time!

Mckenna!

I want to get this piano soooooo badly!

The MAG DOLLS!

And more!

Mckenna is soooooooo cute! I love her pajama set!

The historical section!

Josefina!

Rebecca's Section!

Julie!

Kaya's Section!

I just love their summer dresses!

Addy's section!

Kit and Ruthie's Section!

Molly's Section!

Our Emily!

Omg I just love the pet place area!

The pet place :D

NYC Exclusives!

More exclusives!

The Bitty Baby Section!

The bitty babies are soooooooooooooooo cute!!
My new Josefina Doll!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR VIEWING :D If you want to see more pictures of our trip you can
go on youtube and look at our NYC video. Our youtube channel is aglover27
THANKS!





5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh fun .. we will be there in just about 4 days .. cannot wait to see the NY store, I am soooo excited ..

    Hugs,
    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh looks like a blast I just love your pictures and the store is just darling!! I am going for the first time ever to New york in July and for my B-day we are going to the American girl store! I am sooo exited! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I really do like the pictures and I am having my first ever giveaway and I would love it if you entered! Well can't wait for your next post! Keep in touch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I wish we had that shop here in germany!!!

    ReplyDelete