Friday, May 11, 2012

Visit to the American Girl Place in Tyson's Corner Mall Virginia (Washington D.C)

Hello everyone! Last week me and Catherine were privalged enough to be able to go to the American Girl Place in The Tyson Corner mall in Virginia! It was simply amazing, my second favorite American Girl Place I have been to behind NYC.
Here are some pictures of our trip:
We're Here!!

:D

In the mall :D


View when you walk into the American Girl Place!

I <3 THIS PIANO!

I just love these pajamas!

American Girl Place Exclusives!


adorable display!

SLEEPOVER!


sooo many! There is even another case just like this one
full of even more MAG Dolls!

I love this skating outfit!

Ski time!

This swimsuit is literally the cutest swimsuit for dolls ever!

This table is just soo cute!

Cecile and Marie Grace's table is just so cute and
amazing quality! I definately recommend it!

"Where's the food?" questions Kailey.

AMAZING TIME IN THE WASHINGTON D.C AGP!

I want Mckenna's bed so badly!

:D HISTORICAL SECTION ;D

View as you travel down the escalator.

How do I not have this bathtub?!?!

MAG DOLLS!


Create your own t-shirt at the American Girl Place  --> I designed a
long sleeved white ice skating tee!

Mia and Kailey with the girls in the exclusives!

:D

BFF'S

The create your own t-shirt that I designed (there is a center
near the salon where you pick the design and some people from
American Girl iron on the design and they are only $10! They
are soooooooooooooooooo cute and fun with the experience!

Catherine got this American Girl Place sweatshirt :D

This is not meant to be creeepy haha I just thought the bathrooms were
cute and they had a hanger in the stalls to put your doll!

AGP PATIO!

AMERICAN GIRL ;D

LAST PIC OF THE AGP!

Mia and Kailey!

In viriginia! I just love this pic of Kailey!

MIA!
To see more pics of this trip, please check out our American Girl Channel, aglover27,
to see the Tyson's Corner agp video! THANKS FOR VIEWING ;D

6 comments:

  1. Wow this ag place is really cool i <3 it! Wish i could go there! aggirlforever.blogspot.com please follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!! The store looks super cute!!!! Thanks for showing the Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx this is a good way to spend my time btw vist my youtube plz i'm sam maire thats my youtube name bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to the AGP Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog please follow and comment:
    https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete