Sunday, August 5, 2012

NEW AMERICAN GIRL DOLL CAROLINE ABBOT- HISTORICAL DOLL!

Hello everyone! So today I was looking on American Girl's facebook page and they now posted a picture of the historical doll Caroline Abbot which is coming out from American Girl this fall! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited she is just soooooooooooooooooo pretty! Caroline Abbot is American Girl's latest historical doll and her story takes place in New York near Lake Ontario. In her story, the war of 1812 begins. I personally think she is soooooooooooooo pretty and I want to get her when she comes out and I think her meet dress that she comes with is gorgeous and her story seems really interesting too! :) 
So what do you think of the new American Girl coming out soon- Caroline Abbot!

AHHH! I can't wait for her to come out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment