Monday, October 29, 2012

Emily's Fall Photoshoot


Wow this month has flown by before I could even realize it was all gone!! Halloween is soooo soon and I am so excited for trick or treating and just having a blast on Halloween :) Today I did a beautiful fall photoshoot with pictures of my doll emily :) Please enjoy Emily's Falling Into Fall Photoshoot!
Emily is GORGEOUS! 

I absolutely love Emily's outfit! I got her outfit at a craft fair a few years ago :)

Beautiful Emily!

PUMPKIN!



















GORGEOUS!



I love this picture so much :)


Emily and Yank!




EMILY <33
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR BLOG <33

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl .. love those photo's .. we love fall around here ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo pretty! They look really professional, too. Love the blog design,BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much <3 Aww you are too kind ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete