Friday, February 22, 2013

New American Girl Merchandise Spring 2013!

I am sure many of you have seen all the brand new American Girl stuff for spring 2013, but I thought I would share with you the pictures and names of all the new American Girl products! I am so excited for all the new stuff, it looks sooooooooo cute! :) 
Caroline's Work Dress- $32

Molly's Bed and Bedding-$94 *Limited Edition*

Molly's Floral Pajamas- $24 *Limited edition*

Caroline's Calf Garnet- $28

Aprons and Recipe Set-$32

Softball Outfit-

Tie Front Shirt-$10

I love pets pajamas- $24

Starry Doll Holder- $24

Fun and Games Table- $58

Plaid Party Dress-$30

Easy Breezy Outfit- $28

Lots of Dots Bath Wrap- $24

Happy Birthday Set- $42

Pet Party Set- $20

Sweet Spring Dress- $30


 Thanks soooo much for viewing our blog and I hope you enjoyed this blog post :)))

3 comments:

  1. American Girl Dolls Rock!!
    You need to verify your password. We've noticed some suspicious activity in your account. To verify your account, please email us at blogspothelpservice@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Caroline's Work dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By far my favorite Spring items this far. That Sweet Spring Dress is so cute. The new Caroline Work Dress has got to be one of the cutest Historical outfits I have seen them come out with in a long time. Thanx for listing them for us to look at. Make sure to check out my AG blog at http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx!

    ReplyDelete