Thursday, April 17, 2014

American Girl Life Update!

Hello readers, 
How excited I am to finally be posting again! I have been extremely busy with schoolwork, but all my dolls are doing great. I am now getting them ready for spring by dressing them in their lovely Easter dresses. They are going to look absolutely lovely for Easter! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I continue to see the support from all of you as I am still getting many views and nice comments. I am going to try to post more regularly, because I love each and every one of you readers. I hope you have all been doing great and enjoying your dolls these last few months :) Update: I love all the new American Girl doll spring arrivals and I am hopefully going to get a few of the new outfits! How do you like our new blog layout? I just created it, and I think it looks great! HAPPY SPRING! Remember through all this rain, April showers bring May Flowers! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for an award on my blog!
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/daisy-chain-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving! I nominated your blog for an award! http://angiegirlsmarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete