Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do you recommend the American Girl Doll Josefina?

This summer is our birthday. We were thinking that we could get the American Girl Doll Josefina. We have loved her for years, but we aren't really sure if we should get her. Is Josefina really what we think she is? 

Please comment giving your advice on if we should get Josefina. If you have her, please be sure to write about your personal experiences with her. We really need your help. Please comment saying whether we should get her even if you don't have Josefina. 
Thanks so much! 


2 comments:

  1. Totally!!!!! Though I don't have her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't have her, but my cousin does!! When I go to her house I always see Joesfina there! She's VERY pretty!!! Hope I helped.
    -americangirl:)

    ReplyDelete