Monday, January 31, 2011

New American Girl Closet Hideout!!

Hello!! This weekend we cleaned out our closet and made an American Girl Doll Hideout!! In the hideout there are 2 benches, a sofa chair, and a table we made. It can fit up to five dolls at once ( two dolls in each bench, and one in the sofa chair). This area can be a hang-out room, a restaurant, or it can even be made in to a temporary bedroom. Here are the pictures of the new closet hideout!! Also please comment telling us if you have a secret hideout for your dolls, and tell us how you like ours.
Isn't this room so cool?? How do you like the table we made?

 


Here is Jessie, Julie, Kailey, and Kaya chilling in the lounge area.
 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! My daughters have that same sofa chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a closet hideout for my dolls, too! Great minds think alike! ;)
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!!! I don't have one, but you've inspired me :) BTW, is that couch American Girl Girl? Can you still buy it somewhere? It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have a table in my room and two of my dolls sleep on it and two sleep under it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Me and my sister are going to make that right now!

    ReplyDelete