Sunday, December 18, 2011

American Girl Christmas Tree!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately we have been SUPER busy!! I miss blogger! Anyways we took some adorable pics of all of our dolls by our Christmas tree! ENJOY!
JESSIE!

Josefina loves the tree!

Kailey!

Samantha helped decorate the tree!

ADDY!

Kaya loves the beautiful Christmas lights!


"I'm ready to go to the Christmas Party!!"

EMILY!

"Christmastime is my favorite time of year"
Guess what? We made a whole agmv on our youtube, aglover27
FELICTY ♥
ONLY 7 MORE DAYS!
I ♥ CHRISTMAS!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
I am really sorry for the lack
of posts everything
has been really
busy! But
Christmas
break
is
soon!








5 comments:

  1. We just got our tree set up a week or two ago!

    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks ready for the holidays and fun, your tree looks like it is beautiful too.


    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls look super pretty by your tree. I also love your blog design it's so pretty great blog :) :)

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your stuff and I watch you on you tube all the time!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your dolls are sooo beautiful!! And I love the tree also I watch you on you tube all the time!! p.s please visit my blog Kyn's kreations!!

    ReplyDelete