Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Package from American Girl!

Hi everyone! As you know, on Monday we woke up really early and we ordered some awesome american girl doll outfits for the cybermonday sale! There were tons of really amazing deals and we got some of them :) I was so excited when I saw my American Girl package had come! Anyway here are some pics of the stuff we got on sale! Please note: This post is not meant to brag I just thought I would share with you what we got from ag.
I got the American Girl Doll True Style outfit with a charm for $14!! It was originally
$28!! Also sorry it says aglover27, these are pics from my youtube channel, aglover27

This outfit was on sale for $14

The innerstar university outfit was on sale for $10!!

The retired american girl star hoodie outfit
was available for only $7

Jessie looks so cute in this outfit!

The shoes from the true style outfit! They are really cute :)

The earrings that came in an earring set :)

This outfits looks like it was made for Kailey

The hat is so cute!

This outfit is perfect for the beach!



The innestar u outfits looks soooooooooo cute in jessie!
It is a really cute sporty/comfy outfit for a doll to wear

The shoes are my favorite!




Kailey ♥

I love the headband!


These shoes this outfit came with are soooooooo cute!
Did any of you buy anthing on cybermonday?

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute outfits thanks for sharing I love seeing the good prices and cute outfit people get for there dolls :D

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all your stuff its so cute! I watch you on youtube a lot. If you get a chance visit my blog Kyns Kreations its about American girl dolls as well. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete