Saturday, January 28, 2012

American Girl Valentine's Day Photoshoot!

Hi everyone! It is sooooooooooooo crazy to think that Valentine's Day is a little over two weeks away!! I can't even wait! I love Valentine's Day because it's always fun passing out valentines and candy and spending it with family/friends. We took a Valentine's Day photoshoot today! ENJOY!






















THEY ARE BFF'S!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
If you want to see the photoshoot slideshow video it is on our
youtube channel aglover27. THANKS!





5 comments:

  1. I like much your blog, I have joined. The dolls are very beautiful. I am from Spain and here they do not sell, but we have other dolls called Nancy, if you want, yo can came to muy blog to see it, XOXO from Spain. Laura.
    http://elarmariodenancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute photo's looks like you two had a lot of fun ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey LOVE the photo shoot beautiful!! Also I cant thank you enough for following me I now have two followers thx!!:)

    ReplyDelete