Friday, January 13, 2012

Where have we been?

Hi everyone! This is Julie! I am sooooooooo sorry that me or my sister has not posted in forever!!! I have been soooooooooooooooo busy lately but I hope to be able to make more posts soon!! You all rock!! I miss blogging soooooooooooo much and I am looking foward to some more blog posts! ;D Also do you want to see what we got for Christmas or is it a little late? COMMENT!
♥☻☺AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS FOREVER ♥♥☻☺☻
         ♥  ♥ ☻☺☻♥ ♥☻☺ ♥☻ ♥
         ♥  ☻☺☻♥  ♥ ♥☻☺☻♥
        ☻☺☻♥☺☻ ☺ ♥♥☻☺☻
           ♥     AG DOLLS!   ♥♥☻☺
            ♥ ☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥  ♥ ☻
              ♥ ☺☻♥☺☻  ♥☻ ♥ ☺
                ♥  ☻♥☺☻♥☻☺☻♥
                                     

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Please post what you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah post it :D :D :D please and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to have you post what you got .. we are here waiting ..

    ReplyDelete