Friday, June 24, 2011

American Girl Mermaid Post Inspired by Pirates Of The Caribbean 4

Hello everyone!! Yesturday I heard a ring on my doorbell I opened the door to discover there was a package for me and Catherine from my older cousin. I opened the package to discover she left a bunch of american girl stuff that she doesn't use anymore! In the package was an outfit I had wanted for my american girl dolls for years... A MERMAID OUTFIT!!

So I recently saw the new movie (still in theatres) Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tides, and I thought how perfect to do a blog post!! Our favorite mermaid in the movie was Syrena so her is my Jessie doll as the mermaid Syrena.

The Gorgeous mermaid Syrena



1 comment:

  1. I TALKED TO THE GIRL WHO MADE THE COSTUMES FOR Pirates Of The Caribbean 4.SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME,BUT SHE WAS BUSY MAKING THE COSTUMES FOR Pirates Of The Caribbean 4.HER WEB SITE IS WWW.MISSEM.COM.:)

    ReplyDelete