Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am going to the American Girl Place in Boston!!

I have some amazing news!! So this July or August we are going to the American Girl Place in Boston! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Has anyone been before? How do you like it?
Sorry but I can't say when I am going because my parents don't want me meeting anyone there :(
Wow I can't wait to go back there!!

This is a pic we took last year when we went there .It is actually on google.



Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for viewing and please comment because
we love reading comments!

3 comments:

  1. We went there.:)It was fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the one in Dallas! :)

    Umm... Do you want to be my cabin buddy on agdollschool? You commented. :)

    ~Gwen, an AG Doll~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I'm going there in august too!

    ReplyDelete