Saturday, June 25, 2011

OMG WE JUST BOUGHT JOSEFINA!!

OMG OMG OMG I am so freakin excited because we just bought a Josefina online and she is coming in the mail!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and I am freaking out! I just can't believe this!! Remember that post we made a while ago about how me (Julie) wanted Josefina?? Well we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that we finally got her!! We will ad pics soon!! Just so you know she is not new from american girl but she is actually used from someone online but she is sooooooo beautiful!!

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! I can't wait for her to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You must be so excited! :) I want Kanani next, and then Rebecca. :)

    ReplyDelete