Tuesday, August 9, 2011

American Girl Boston Trip 2011

We had such an amazing time, we stayed at a hotel there, and the agp in boston is located in a mall so we also went shopping. The mall there is AWESOME!! I totally reccommend this agp!
Josefina and Addy on the roadtrip to Boston!! (seemed like one million hours! BFF'S!

The outside of the American Girl Place!!

Some of the American Girl Place exclusives

American Girl Display!

Kit and Ruthie with the american girl doll display Rebecca.

"I totally fit in with this display right"? exclaims Kit

In the exclusive party room!!

My American Girl top level!!

Tell us what you think!! BTW Do you want us to make a post of what we got there?


THANKS FOR VIEWING!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME pics!! =D Yeah, I would like you to do a post of what you got please. =)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! it's so funny seeing these pics,because I went there! But we didn't evenget any pics:,( only one that was included with the bday party;)
    Oh yeah! I had my bday party there! I got to sit in that chair!
    And I remember seeing that TV! That's where I picked out my Chrissa doll!=D

    But I recommend not having a party because you dont really do a whole lot:( and u much rather get more dolls and cloths then have a party:)

    I mean u will have more fun trying cloths on looking at outfits for ur dolls,and deciding what to get:)

    Its just so funny seeing those pics!
    Well I guess Because I always see pics about the NYC place and some other places:)

    GREAT PICS!!!!!
    you did a wonderful job!


    ~Mackenzie~

    Ps- I got the design my own doll dress which was for the party part,my dad gave me his! LOL! that was fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please show us what you got!! I am going to an agp in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete