Monday, August 8, 2011

Cecile and Marie Grace Doll Photos and their collection pics!

Omg!! I just found on americangirl.com the official pictures of the dolls. All of their new stuff is available for preorder!! They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!

Aren't they sooooooooooo pretty?


MARIE-GRACE!! She is so pretty and I love her outfit but I think she looks like
Elizabeth with brown hair.

Cecile's Parlor Outfit

Marie-Grace's Accessories

Fancy dress and fairy costume

Fancy Coat

Crinoline and Chemise

Banquet Table and Treats

Cecile's bed and bedding- I think this bed is ADORABLE and I really want
to get it.

Marie-Grace's vanity set

Cecile's Nightware for dolls

Marie-Grace's nightgown for dolls
Marie-Grace's Skirt Set

Cecile's Special Dress

Marie-Grace's Party Outfit


Aren't they just so pretty and their collection is AMAZING!! I love all of their outfits they are so cute!! Just so you know I didn't add everything from their collection but almost everything with a few items missing!! They are gourgeous!! Also if you want to preorder any of their stuff or them you should order them asap because some things are already on backorder, and you don't want to have to wait that long to get them. Thanks please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment