Monday, August 29, 2011

Our American Girl Place Boston/Camping Trip

Hello! Guess what? The past week we were able to go the agp in Boston on our way to the place we were staying at!! We also went to several beaches, we went bike riding, and we had an amazing time! Jessie and Kailey came with us and they had a wonderful time too! Here are some pics from our journey!

This is just gourgeous!!



Kailey and Jessie Best Friends Forever!! ♥

"Hey look there's me, and it's funny because I have that outfit", says Jessie.

Kailey in the my american girl section!! "Do you like my new glasses", says Kailey
Jessie and Kailey sitting on a bench outside the american girl place!

At the beach!


Isn't this beautiful?

"Look what I found!" exclaims Kailey.







2 comments:

  1. OmG! =D Those pics r awesome!!!!!
    I LOVE the first one!

    Your should enter it in a contest!
    Caelen is having a contest! And there is no theme!
    U should totally enter!
    I bet u would win!=D

    Here's the link:
    http://caelen12.blogspot.com/2011/08/photo-contest.html

    Sounds like soooo much fun!
    LOVE what ur dolls r wearing!

    Love,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete