Tuesday, August 6, 2013

AMERICAN GIRL ROOM TOUR AND UPDATE :)

Hey everyone! It has seriously been months since I've logged on to my blog! I seriously miss it sooooooooo much and I greatly apologize. Basically things have been so crazy with vacations, summer, hanging out with friends, my job, babysitting, practicing piano, and just everything has been sooooooo busy! But, I am totally going to try to update this blog more because a lot of you viewers still love and support it. This really means the world to me! New posts very soon I promise! This video is a doll room tour and update. It really explains why I wasn't on the youtube or blogger forever! Thanks so much for viewing, especially to our loyal viewers. <3 all of you! 
~Julie~

1 comment:

  1. My little girl is going crazy over these American Girl Doll. I must keep your page hidden from her and keep your outfit selections for my own collection of AGD's. Thanks!
    Christie
    http://bit.ly/IeM80H

    ReplyDelete