Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kaileys Photoshoot- "Early Sunshine"

Hello readers! I hope all of you are having a lovely day! In the early summer, I took a photoshoot with my doll Kailey Hopkins, girl of the year 2003. So this photoshoot was shot quite a while back but nonetheless I hope all of you enjoy it :) I am so happy to be getting back into this blog, I missed it very much! This isn't my best photoshoot, and I'm not super proud about it but I still really love these photos.Thanks for all your views, comments, and follows, you are AMAZING! Have an amazing rest of the summer! See you in my next post. ENJOY! 
Kailey loves the summer sunshine :)

Model status


In case any of you are wondering, this outfit is authentic American Girl and it was realesed
many years ago, and is called the Tropical Paradise Outfit. The hairbow is not AG. :)


She's such a born model :) 





3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the picture of the shorts and shoes!
    Kailye is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sooo much for your lovely comment! And ik Kailey is one of my most photogenic dolls!

      Delete
  2. Cute, I really want that outfit for my dolls.

    ReplyDelete