Sunday, December 26, 2010

AMERICAN GIRL-WHAT I(CATHERINE) RECEIVED FOR CHRISTMAS!

We both had an amazing Christmas! We had lots of fun with our family opening presents. Some of those presents I got were American Girl! I absolutely love every gift I got!

Here is what I got:

-American Girl wooden bunk bed with purple sparkly bedding

Kaya and Julie on the new bunk bed showing each other their stocking stuffers!!!!
-American Girl Kaya's doll and cradleboard, Kaya's Deerskin dress, and Addy's Christmas dress
Kaya wearing her new deerskin dress and holding her new doll(help-have any name ideas for the doll?
Addy wearing her new Christmas dress!

-18 inch clothing by Lakeside Collection- Set A

This set is so cute!!!




Julie and I even got robo dwarf hamsters! They are absolutely adorable!!!
Mine is the one in the front!! Her name is Cinnamon!
I also got other gifts that are not American Girl such as books and money.

Please comment to let me know if you have any Native American names for Kaya's doll or if you have or liked any of the presents I received. Thanks!

Thank You so much and we both hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the name Hopping Bunny. It's like Brown Deers style of name. Hannah

    ReplyDelete