Saturday, December 25, 2010

What We Got For Christmas (so far)!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! We hope your Christmas has been going great so far!! This
morning we opened all of our presents from our parents. It was so much fun!!! My brother got all the toys he
could ever want (including his favorites slinky toys and squishy toys). We got clothes, books, stocking stuffers, and AMERICAN GIRL STUFF!! We got an AG Place Set including a doll t-shirt, a purse, and a headband, Felicity's Tea Set, a bunch of doll size erasers, and A DOLL BUNKBED FOR THEM!!
Below there is pics of the bunkbed!! Also we are going to my Aunts house later were my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and and my Grandma and Grandpa will be there!! So we will also get more AG stuff there.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
So my Mom got this bed made by someone she saw at a craft fair! The
bedding is so purple and sparkly!!! We love it!!


It is Kaya and Julie's bed  now!! Also they are holding
the gifts we gave to them for Christmas including the AG Place shirt!!

The tea set is so cool!!!


My mom surprised us and bought this set on Cybermonday!!

Please leave comments saying which present you got is your favorite
and what AG stuff did you get (or so far if you have not got all your presents yet)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


2 comments:

  1. I got the My Americangirl doll with light skin, freckles, brown hair, and blue eyes! And red Christmas dress, plus the Sweet Treat's bunk bed from americanmadegirldollbeds.com! Plus, on New Year's we'll probably get more AG stuff from our grandparent's and aunt and uncle. I hope I get Praline and some pink candy AG pajamas. Well, can't wait to see what you get from your relatives! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I got (I have the doll with caramel hair and blue eyes):
    The storage column
    Red christmas dress
    Raincoat set
    Soccer outfit
    Lanie's laptop (But I don't have her)
    Camp lake bed (Not available any more- got it one E bay)
    Travel set

    ReplyDelete