Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OMG!! NEW KANANI PICTURES! HER STUFF IS SO COOL!!

On I love American Girl's blog I saw she posted some pics of Kanani I thought I would post our opinion on them. I am so outraged that AG is highering their prices to $100 a doll!! AG is going way to far!!! I love that they are having special events for the 25th anniversary!! They are going to come out with special mini dolls every two months, release special edition dvds, and they will be offering a cruise!! OMG!! This is so cool! I am still really mad that ag is highering their prices, soon I won't even be able to afford them if they just keep getting higher!!
On the good note Kanani is so cool and her stuff is amazing!!
Here are the pics:
I can't believe she has hazel/green eyes everyone thought her eyes would be
brown colored. I love her necklace!

Her hair is gourgeous! I love the shirt!

You can buy a seal for $18 and the money goes
to World Wildlife Fund. Cool!!

That would be so cool to go!

OMG! I want the Samantha one and Catherine wants the
Felicity one!!
OMG! I love that outfit on the left side!!

Her pajamas are so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I love it! It's so cool that you have these pictures! Kanani is beautiful, but I thought her eyes would be brown, too.~Katie~

    ReplyDelete