Sunday, December 26, 2010

What I got for Christmas (me Julie)

Hello! How was everyone's Christmas?? I had a great Christmas!! I even saw my cousin that I had not seen for a year, and that was really great to see her again. Yesturday we showed what our parents had given to us but today I will show you what I (Julie) got for Christmas (Catherine's might put hers up later). I will show you all that AG stuff that I got and my Aunt got me and Catherine a surprise! Two dwarf hamsters, and all the supplies for them!!! I love them. Also this morning my betta fish died :(
But I am glad that I now have a hamster. His name is snowball and Catherines is named cinnamon.
Here are some pics:
I got Rebecca's Cats, her Movie Dress, and her Hanukkah Dress!!
I really reccomend the movie dress it is so pretty!

Here is a picture of our hamsters! Aren't they so cute!! The one
on the right side is mine!!

This is a set from Lakeside Collection of doll clothes that fit American Girl Dolls!!
I love this set!!

Also my Grandma and Grandpa renewed my American Girl
Magazine Subscription!!

What did you get for Christmas?? I loved Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment