Sunday, January 2, 2011

All of Our American Girl Doll Beds!!

Hello!! The post selected for the voting post was all of our american girl doll beds!! So today, we will show you all of our AG beds!! Also read the post following this one because it tells how we came to a conclusion to do the AG beds for our special 10 followers post!!
Here are The Pictures:
This is Samantha and Addy's Bed!! The bedding was actually
made by one of my mom's friends.

This is Ruthie's, Kit's, Rebecca's and Emily's bed!! This bed is
from my mom's friend, and she purchased it at an antique store for
$5.00!! It is 3 feet long and fits 4 to 5 dolls comfortably!! We love this bed!!

This is Felicity and Elizabeth's Bed!! We have the Elizabeth bedding and canopy
on the bed frame right now, but Felicity's bedding came on the bed, and we
just bought Elizabeth's bedding separate.

This is Jessie's (my american girl #23), and Kailey's bed. These beds
are from the Crowne Plaza hotel in Boston. They gave us these beds
because we got the American Girl Package they offered!! If you plan to go
to Boston we definatly reccomend staying at Crowne Plaza there and getting
the American Girl Package.

This is Kaya's and Julie's bunkbed!! This bunkbed we got for Christmas
this year, and it was made by someone we saw at a craftfair, and the purple
bedding is sparkly (but it can't be seen in this picture).

Thanks so much for ten followers and now 17 followers!!
Please leave comments saying how you like our beds and what doll beds do you have.
Thanks and please comment and follow!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Sam and Addy's bed is so neat! I use alot of pillows for my beds, but I do have Mia's Bedroom funiture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Phoebe, Sam and Addy's bed is awesome! I have a bunch of beds, Kit's bed from AG, the Bitty Twin trundle bed, a bed alot like Samantha's from AG but not AG, and a bunk bed that my dad and I made.
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love samantha and addy's bed!!!! I also love Kaya's bunkbed :)
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked up the hotel beds and found this WOW now I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete