Monday, January 3, 2011

KAYA'S DANCE DRESS OF TODAY!

Guess What? Kaya's Dance Dress of Today came in the mail a few days ago! It is so beautiful and I recommend it to anyone! The dress is very high quality and is beautifully decorated! Although the necklace does not fit around 2 times on her neck, it is beautiful without the necklace!
Here is the description found on americangirl.com:
Girls today who share Kaya’s Nez Perce roots often wear traditional outfits like this one to pow-wows:
  • A beautiful fringed dress
  • A beaded choker and embroidered moccasins
  • A feathered hair comb
If you like the dress, please comment and tell be your opinions! Thanks and Happy New Year!!
This is my Kaya doll in her new outfit!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a pretty outfit! I should get it for my Kaya doll! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the feather thing!
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete