Monday, January 10, 2011

OMG SO EXCITING NEWS!!

Hello!! I have some really exciting news!! Our family and I are most likely going to Disney World in Orlando Florida and Seaworld in Orlando sometime this late winter or early spring!! We are so excited!! We are not sure if we are going to bring our dolls their because we have to go on a plane, but I am really not sure!!! Are you going to vacation anytime soon?? I was looking on the disney store website and there was some really cute disney outfits that can fit ag dolls that I might get in Disney World if they have them there!! Here are the pics: Also if you like any of these outfits you can get them on the disney store website!!
This outfit comes with the doll!! I love the cute disney hat
and really the whole outfit!!

This is a Minnie mouse costume for dolls!! This is adorable!! If you
want to purchase this outfit, go on Disney Store.com &

Isn't this outfit just so cute???

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I hope you have a fantastic time! I love all of the outfits, especailly the first one. Are you going to show us pictures when you get back?
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I like the doll clothes! My sister would love to check this out, I'm sure. She's looking for doll-related items nowadays. She loves American girl dolls. Clothes for her favorite doll, named Katie, are her latest collection. Her collections of American girl doll clothes keep on increasing as a result. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete