Sunday, January 30, 2011

Please Help Us Decide~ Vote Please!!

Hello!! As you have most likely seen, we have now added a new tab showing pics and discriptions of each of our dolls, and we would like to make another tab. Which tab should it be?? You can help us decide.
Which one do you want? Please comment voting on these choices or vote on our poll on the right side of our blog.
Here are the choices:
1. All of our dolls beds
2. All of our doll pets
3. Don't add any more tabs

So you can decide. Please vote!! Also how do you like our dolls tab that we added this morning??
Here are Kailey and Jessie on the way to Boston.

5 comments:

  1. I voted for all of your doll pets, but it didn't come up in the results for some reason.
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already voted for the pets! That's an amzing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, at first when I voted for pets, it didn't count my voite, but then I did it a second time and it worked. You might want to check it, butg anyway, go pets!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I think i'm new here.Well i'm from Chile in south america,i don't now if i can vote, but if could i would vote for all of your doll pets.Sorry for the bad spelling..........bye

    Maira Walker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you put more photos of Jessie???????,I have the same doll,and mine is called Olivia Conway!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete