Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Time No Post + Updates + and some old photos I found!!

Hello!! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. The last few weeks have been crazy. First our hamsters started to fight so we separated them. Then within a few days cinnamon (the hamster) escaped. We looked forever for him, and we found him under our dresser. Also please pray for my Grandpa, he was sent in an ambulance today.

So enough with the sad news, I just thought I would show you some pics that were taken 1-2  years ago that I found on my Dad's flash drive!! Enjoy!!
This is a picture of a house we had for our dolls made out of a
dishwasher box. But the top caved in and ripped so we had to
get rid of it.

This is my Rebecca just months after I got her picking tomatoes
that we grew in pots.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I love the dishwasher box doll house. :) I'll be praying for your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I hope your grandpa will be okay, I'll definately pray for him.
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for everyone who has been praying for my Grandfather. He is now ok at his house and luckily he did not have a heart attack. Thanks everyone!!

    ReplyDelete