Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMG!! NEW AMERICAN GIRL DOLL STUFF!!

Hello! We are back from vacation with our Grandma and Grandpa. While we were there we went to a mall and we saw the movie Tangled. It was so funny, and I loved it!! I definatly recommend seeing it in 3D at your local theater!!
Besides the point AG has a bunch of new stuff and I thought I would show some pics of some of the new stuff.
Here they are:
This is Kanani's Lu'au Set! I love this outfit and I really want it!!
These are Kanani's Pajamas!! I think they are cute and
this has nothing to do with the outfit but cute hairstyle!!

This is Kanani's Beach outfit. I love the swimsuit,
it is adorable!!

This is Kanani's Aloha Outfit!! The shirt is so cute!!

This is the Sweetheart pajamas for dolls!! Me (Julie) has the doll
that is modeling this outfit and she looks so cute in it so
I want to buy it for her!! The slippers are adorable!!

This is the Fancy Occasion Dress for Dolls!!
Isn't this so pretty??

This is Rebecca's Lace Dress!
I really want it for my Rebecca!!

This is Kit's Summer Dress. This is just not like Kit at all!!
It is fancy, not like Kit would like!! It so should have been made for Ruthie!!

This is Julie's Summer Skirt Set!! This is so seventies!!

This is Addy's Plaid Summer Dress!! I love the dress but I
don't like the apron.

This is Josefina's Dress and Vest! This is really cute
and I love the vest!!

This is Kaya's Pow-Wow dress of today!! It looks kindof
like the old Kaya dance outfit that sold out!!

This is Molly's Polka Dot Outfit!! This is so adorable!!
Even though me or Catherine don't have this outfit we think
it is just so cute!!

This is January's special mini doll, Samantha!! They will
come out with one every month!! I have Samantha and I really want to collect all of them!!

This is the mini doll display shelf!! I love this and
me and Catherine would like to get all the collector mini dolls
and put them on this!!


Also some other AG stuff came out but I only put some pics on!! Check out this new
stuff at americangirl.com!

Also how was your New Years Eve?? Do you like any of the new stuff??
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kit's dress! But I do agree that it is NOT Kit-ish at all. I love the boots for the Sweetheart Pjs, I wish I could just buy them! What do you think of Kanani? I'm not sure if I like her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The fancy occasion Dress is so cool. My doll models it. Her name is Paige.

    ReplyDelete